Why exhibit? 2020 sites are now open with a limited number of Early Bird sites available.
Regional Disability Expos have been launched for 2020s! Our expo bring together under one roof, all businesses within the disability sector and connect them with families, carers and people with disabilities. If you are a product or service provider to people with developmental delays, health conditions, disabilities, or in the aged-care sector, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be an active participant in the disability community. Regional Disability Expo is a chance for you to showcase your products and services as well as network with your target market. It will also highlight your business as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. With recent changes impacting the industry and so many options within the market place, families and carers will be making important purchasing decisions about services and products at this event. Regional Disability Expo attracts a high volume of visitors due to the varied range of exhibitors, informative and interactive workshops, high profile personalities.
Participation in the Disability Expo gives you:
- Direct access to hundreds of qualified consumers in an environment where people are seeking products and services within the disability sector
- An effective, well-advertised platform to showcase your business to potential clients
- An opportunity to network with other organisations who genuinely seek improved consumer outcomes
- Opportunities to conduct workshops and speak in front of an attentive audience
What will you get?
Your exhibit booth, contains a trestle table, backboard, two chairs.
- Trestle table – (180 x 75cm)
- Two chairs
- Power to your booth
- Our detailed program with booth locations and maps, available prior for your own marketing purposes
- A site layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths, with wide aisles
How will we promote the disability expo and you?
The Expo will be promoted within the reater area of each region. Each event will be heavily marketed via several local media channels and online locations including:
- A targeted social media advertising campaign
- A public relations campaign through local affiliate organisations and community networks
- Media exposure on radio and in print
- Online through disabilityexposc.com.au
- Direct email campaign to thousands of unique subscribers
The Disability Expo will give your business an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services as well as be connected to your specific target market.
Early Bird Pricing
(Limited early bird sites available at each location until sold out. SUNSHINE COAST EVENT SOLD OUT OF EARLYBIRD SITES.)
Full Exhibit Pricing
- Fascia (up to 26 Characters long) $40 + GST
- Fascia (up to 26 Characters long) + Colour Logo $90 + GST
- Showbag Insert (Sunshine Coast Only) $150 + GST
- ½ Hour Workshop presentation $40 + GST
- Furniture Hire POA
- Plant Hire POA
- Customize Site POA
- Audio visual Hire POA