Exhibitor Information Regional
The inaugural Disability Expo Sunshine Coast has been launched! Our expo will bring together under one roof, all businesses within the disability sector and connect them with families, carers and people with disabilities. If you are a product or service provider to people with developmental delays, health conditions, disabilities, or in the aged-care sector, then this is a fantastic opportunity to be an active participant in the disability community.
The Expo is a chance for you to showcase your products and services as well as network with your target market. It will also highlight your business as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. With recent changes impacting the industry and so many options within the market place, families and carers will be making important purchasing decisions about services and products at this event.
The Disability Expo will attract a high volume of visitors due to the varied range of exhibitors, informative and interactive workshops, high profile personalities with disabilities, entertainers and speakers.
Participation in the Disability Expo gives you:
- Direct access to hundreds of qualified consumers in an environment where people are seeking products and services within the disability sector
- An effective, well-advertised platform to showcase your business to potential clients
- An opportunity to network with other organisations who genuinely seek improved consumer outcomes
- Opportunities to conduct workshops and speak in front of an attentive audience
What will you get?
Your exhibit booth, professionally signposted with your business name, contains a trestle table, backboard, two chairs and one spotlight.
The Expo venue at Lake Kawana Community Centre boasts:
- Your exhibit booth professionally signposted with your business name
- Trestle table
- Two chairs
- Power to your booth
- Our detailed program with booth locations and maps, available prior for your own marketing purposes
- A site layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths, with wide aisles
- Optional and for an additional fee, upgrade your booth to custom specifications including custom booth sizes and configurations
How will we promote the disability expo and you?
The Expo will be promoted within the Greater Sunshine Coast area, Gympie and to the broader North Brisbane areas. The event will be heavily marketed via several local media channels and online locations including:
- A targeted social media advertising campaign
- Flyers placed in identified high traffic areas
- A public relations campaign through local affiliate organisations and community networks
- Media exposure on radio and in print
- Online through disabilityexposc.com.au
- Direct email campaign to thousands of unique subscribers
Exhibitors Networking Night
We want to help you and make sure this is the most effective marketing event on your calendar! Our upcoming exhibitor’s information and networking night will provide tips and information on how to be successful with your stand at the expo. Dates will be confirmed soon.
Included in this evening we will be offering a Marketing and Exhibitor Pack. This is provided by our marketing expert, Kara de Schot, which will be full of tips and suggestions to enable you to plan your offering for the event, style your event stall, effective ways on capturing leads before and during the event, exclusive discounts to Disabilities Expo Sunshine Coast partners to design and print collateral for the event and much more.
Our team will be on hand to provide support right up to and including the day of the expo. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Disability Expo will give your business an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and services as well as be connected to your specific target market.