Designer Life is a wholly owned and operated Australian business. We are a leading vocational education and training (VET) provider, with a demonstrated track record of engaging the long-term unemployed. We achieve this through innovation, supreme commitment to client care, empathy and compassion
As part of managing a participant’s employment barriers, our dedicated staff offer support to:
- support a participant’s unique pathway to employment
- help foster partnerships and goodwill in the local community
- use their professional networks to engage and connect with employers.
Under this program Designer Life will support you with:
- Identifying your talents, skills, goals, and aspirations
- Develop a career plan
- Build essential foundation skills for work, including confidence and communication skills
- Assist with cover letter and resume writing
- Improve your interview skills
In addition to helping participants find a job, The NDIS ‘Finding and Keeping a job’ funding can be used to support participants whist at work.
Designer Life will support participants with:
- Personal supports while at work, such as a support worker
- On the job training to assist and manage the demands of the job
- Workplace communication
- Meeting workplace expectations
- Dealing with workplace feedback and discipline
We will work with participants to build their confidence, develop job readiness skills, and increase independence to help achieve employment goals.
Find out more about Designer Life’s https://www.designerlife.com.au/