Caring For Carers
Caring For Carers Australia
Caring for Carers Australia (CCA) is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to honouring and acknowledging Carers and the enormous effort they show their loved one each and every day.
We are people who have compassion at our core. It is with this compassion we develop initiatives that make Carer’s lives easier.
CCA’s services include:
- Carer Gateway services through Wellways
- Plan Management
- NDIS Pre-Planning and reviews
- Carer workshops and retreats
- Carer program consultation and development.
PLAN MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
Caring for Carers Australia (CCA) are the NDIS plan management specialists. Under the NDIS, a plan manager pays your providers for you, helps you keep track of funds and takes care of financial reporting for you.
The fee for plan management, if approved, is included in your NDIS plan. Here are 6 reasons to give CCA the job of managing your plan.
- A payment guarantee – We make sure everyone is paid on time.
- Free monthly statements – We make sure you know what is happening.
- Face to face meetings – If you’d like to meet we either meet in person or via video chat.
- Care for the Carer – We care for the Carer as well as the participant.
- Annual plan review – We will help with your annual plan review to maximise your interactions with NDIS.
- Transparency – We don’t provide other NDIS services. We specialise in one service only, giving you peace of mind that we know what we are doing.
Interview with Alison
Why Caring for yourself is not selfish
Click here to watch the interview.