Aged and Disability Advocacy (ADA) Australia is a not-for-profit, independent, community-based advocacy and education service with nearing 30 years’ experience in supporting and improving the wellbeing of older people and people with disability in Queensland. Our mission is to enable people to be heard, informed, and exercise their rights. Through providing information, education and individual advocacy, we support Queenslanders with disability who are experiencing issues with support services or are experiencing abuse, neglect or discrimination.
We can assist with:
- Accessing disability support services including NDIS access and planning
- Accessing other disability support services
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Raising and addressing support related concerns
- Communicating your preferences
- Issues related to your support plan or review
- Issues relating to abuse, neglect or discrimination
- Supporting you to share your story with the Disability Royal Commission
Contact us to speak with an advocate.